Yes we do ear cropping surgery in our office only. Dr. Thomann has been doing ears for over
20 years and Guarantees his work. We have pictures of our current work on facebook. We like
to do the surgery between 9-14 weeks of age if possible. If older than 4 months or bigger
than 40 lbs, there will be an additional change of $200.00.
Complete package Pricing is as follows:
- Short crop: (Mini Schnauzers, pits, cane Corsos and min pin) - $600
- Long crop: (Giant Schnauzers, Boxers, Dobermans) - $700
- Great Dane Crop - $750
Complete package Prices include the following 5 items:
We do require a $100.00 Deposit to hold the 2 hour surgery slot for you.
A 48 hour notice is required to avoid forfeiture of your deposit (no exceptions).
- The initial consultation with Dr. Thomann is $49.00
- Then the surgery, anesthesia, and pain injection is only:
- $300 Schnauzer, Pits, Cane Corsos & Min Pins
- $350 for Boxers and Dobermans,
- $400 for Great Danes
- Red blood cell count and blood clotting test for
$30 which is the minimum we require before surgery.
You have the option to do full blood work which is $120 (not included in package price)
- Required post surgical medication is our antibiotic pain med spray which is $22.00. Other medications
include pain and/or antibiotics to take home which are about $25 each.
- After 10 days;
- Sedation, Suture removal and postings. Pricing packages Include 5 postings
- $150 for Pit Bulls, Cane Corsos, Mini Schnauzers
- $199 for Dobermans, Boxers, Giant Schnauzers, and Great Danes
- Additional postings are $40.00 each
******** Other costs that might occur would be if your pet pulls any stitches out and we have to
re-sedate to close it back up. ********
We were awarded the Angie's List Super Services award a few years running. You can find reviews
on Angie's list, Google or AAAPetServices.com.
This site best viewed using Internet Explorer
Copyright © 2018 by AAA Pet Services. All Rights Reserved